Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pro-life: Another Interview

Another one of my pro-life friends agreed to do a short interview with me, just exploring her ideologies and reasons behind her thinking. What I find interesting is that even though she, personally, is pro-life, she also thinks that the actual decision belongs with the woman. It's easy to think that all pro-life people want to limit all abortion options for every woman (and sometimes their websites certainly seem to state that!) but it's good to remember that there are pro-lifers out there like my friend who still believe it is a personal choice, above all.

1. How did you arrive at a pro life point of view?
I have seen many women try and try to have children with no luck and then you see worthless people who have a million kids and dont appreciate them. All babys are innocent and can not help that they are concieved.

2. Are there any circumstances under which you think abortion is acceptable? (Such as in the case of rape, for example.)
If I would happen to be raped and became pregnant I would absolutely not want to carry that child. I also believe that if you are pregnant and it is a life or death situation it is also considerable.

3. Do you think that abortion or the banning of abortion should be up to the federal government, or the states?
Abortion should not be up to the federal government or the states. I believe it is a personal matter that either should have absolutely no say in.


--Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment